I am writing this post after a very long time because I was suffering from my health problems and was not able to sit in front of my computer.
But I am sure that this post will give you a little laugh and will help you relieve your tensions.
You must be aware of SPAM emails and unsolicited calls and messages on mobile phones and you really know how frustrating this is.
Let us consider a situation… You are waiting for a very important call on mobile phone and your cell phone rings, you rush to pick your cell phone with a semicircle smile on your face and receive that call. The caller from other end says “ Hello Sir, I am speaking from XYZABC Finance Company and we are offering you special interest rates for personal loans” your head starts boiling and you start thinking to ***** them.
Some weeks ago, our Indian Finance Minister also got a similar call and he gets agitated, thanks to the person who called them because it forces the Ministry of Telecom and TRAI to take very harsh steps towards agencies and companies who are disregarding “DO NOT DISTURB REGISTRY”.
We will see in future what happens, but for the time being have a look and enjoy an email from a victim of chain emails….
Here it Goes….
I wanted to thank all my friends, pals and family who have forwarded chain letters to me in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 and continuing it in 2010 also and I am sure they will keep doing it until I am dead…….
Because of your kindness:
* I stopped drinking Coca Cola and other soft drinks after I found out that it’s good for removing toilet stains.
* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS, because I do not want to die at an age of 95.
* Forwarded hundreds of mails but still waiting for FREE DESKTOP, LAPTOP, CAMERA, CELLPHONE, IPOD, IPAD etc….
* I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer…
* I don’t leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and sometimes I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that someone will drug me with a perfume sample and try to rob me.
* I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill with calls to Uganda, Pakistan, Singapore and Tokyo.
* I also stopped drinking anything out of a Can for fear that I will get sick from the rat faeces and urine.
* When I go to parties, I don’t look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me, then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.
* I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times… (Poor girl! she’s been 7 since 1993…)
* Still open to help somebody from Nigeria who wants to use my account to transfer his uncle’s property of $ 100 million. So much trustworthy.
* I have forwarded 35 emails to 400 people hoping that Ericsson or Nokia will send me latest mobile phones but those models are also obsolete now.
* Made some hundred wishes before forwarding those Ganesh, Tirupathi Balaji pics etc. Now most of those “Wishes” are already married (to someone else)
NOW IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you do not send this e-mail to at least 11,246 people in the next 10 seconds, a bird will Pee on your head today at 6:30pm.
Nothing has happened till now………………… but who knows. So please forward.
Hope you would have enjoyed it and please keep in mind the important note stated above
Popularity: 34% [?]